Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, February 12, 2009


Yeah, it is not what you expect to see but who cares? Just went around Starhill a.k.a Bukit Bintang with some friends today and sadly....... I couldn't buy it. Not to say it was expensive or anything..... Okay, I lied. One shop (Time Machine) was selling the Hatsune Miku Figma for RM140 with some other Figma for about the same price as well as having more other figures as well, and the other shop called XL Shop sold a few good figure as well (such as the Fate/Stay night Gift Saber Figure ^.^) but they ran out of Hatsune Miku Figma!!!! Of course, they had other Figma as well, but I only noticed they had Kagamine Rin, Kyon, Ryomou Shimei, TO LUCKY, and Doala. Yeah, I'm pissed I didn't get to buy it today but I will come back someday and buy it for sure.

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog