Posted by : Muzaffar Friday, July 18, 2008

I know I haven't really promised to update the blog as often as I would, but feel really kinda disappointed that not many people actually bother to comment on anything. Sure I haven't really had anything good to say around here or that many people know my blog (but I know a few of them DO visit my blog) and well, for those who actually bother to visit my blog, I am very thankful. Even though if its like this, I'll still update my blog if people want me to, but I'll probably post a little less than usual (probably like once a month or so) and also agreed to make some reviews for my blog thanks to my friends suggestion.

So like yeah, just come here often and see what I have to say about myself.....

Oh, and I will try and change the layout for this forum. I think the color right now is just awful....

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Zzz..susah tul..>_<
    knp sikit sngt?
    try link ngan aku nyer r..n "follow" blog aku..jd cam fan lah..nnt aku wat kat ko gak..
    www.triedge91.blogspot.com

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog