Posted by : Muzaffar Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Well during the whole 2 days I played Need For Speed: Undercover, I kept noticing this song every time it appears. The song was really catch and thought I give it a listen to. To my surprised it doesn't sound half bad, and thought I would listen to their other songs on youtube. Wow, another bad discovered in a video game! Thanks EA lol.


In the words from "The Fashion":
Hailing from the underground music scene of Svendborg, Denmark and now calling Copenhagen home, The Fashion have drawn comparisons to fellow countrymen The Raveonettes and Junior Senior, as well as international superstar acts The Hives and Franz Ferdinand. Critics suggest the band evokes memories of revolutionary artists ranging from The Ramones to The Beastie Boys.

Here are the songs that I can recommend you could listen to:
The Fashion - Like Knives
The Fashion - Solo Impala (Take The Money And Run)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog