Posted by : Muzaffar Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh wow....... I don't even know where to start with this one. Fist of all, I only wanted to go to school today just to get my certificates and only that. Everything seems to went fine, but everything else is left said to be a little..... disappointing. The speech was "okay" was that I could actually bare listening to them and the performance was absolutely rubbish. The food was also terrible (it was Nasi ayam, or chicken rice in English) but I was thankful for it cause I didn't eat breakfast at that time. Wish they had something else that would make graduation day more fun like other schools......... *sigh*

Now that every school activity is finished, now we all can concentrate on the biggest exams of our life, the very exam that could determine our future as a success or failure. Whatever it is, it is very important for everyone except me. Getting all A's in the SPM isn't going to make you 1 second faster around Sepang....... LMAO. =P

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog