Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, February 1, 2009



Just finished watching Death Note a few moments ago and I'm glad how the story turned out. Not in a good or bad way is what I mean, but the overall quality and "feeling" that you get when you watch it from the first episode until the last. It at parts have some suspense, drama, love and even some humor in it. Not to spoil everyone who didn't watch it yet, but just got to say how sad I felt the way how Yagami Light (the main character in the story) got his plans backfired and the way that he actually died almost leave me in tears. (not really, but you get what I mean) In my honest opinion, for those who are into these kind of sick and twisted anime you should give yourself a chance and watch it, even if you like/don't like Death Note in general.....

Now that I finally finished watching Death Note, I'm not really sure what anime I should start to watch next. Since I already have Kanokon on my hard drive, might as well start watching it. Already read a part of the manga and quite liked the ecchiness and the humor found in the manga, so I hope the anime would be much better. I might also start downloading Code Geass and have some catching up to do, not to mentioned several others that I put up on my "to watch list" on MyAnimeList!!! Either way, it will be a great way to past the time sitting at home living my life as a hikikomori, LOL.

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog