Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, March 23, 2009

Long live Amami Haruka.... (a.k.a. ribbon-chan)

Well with that aside I finally finished another anime series on my hard drive! Its a good way to past the time when your doing nothing at home all day. I got to say that Idolmaster: Xenoglossia is a great show to watch, I expect nothing less coming from Sunrise. Even though it did feel a bit longer than I thought, the ending totally make up for every shortcoming it had. I mean the ending itself brought me to tears, with how all the IDOLs sacrificed themselves not only for their master, but for planet earth as well!

I really don't know what to say about the entire anime though, it felt like it gave almost everything and more. Be it the awesome story line, the one-off jokes, the love between human and robots (or IDOLs in this case), the fighting scene, the subtle fan service, you couldn't ask for anything more than this. (for a Mecha anime that is) There is something for everybody to watch, be it if your a mecha fan or not. Surprised that this show wasn't widely known by everyone, but heh who cares. I've watched it and I'm happy, so that is all that matters to me. So like, if you are interested in Idolmaster in general, mecha or just something interesting to watch, go watch it and you won't be disappointed. Even if you do, that is not entirely my fault. =P

Now I really have no idea what anime to watch now, I mean both Code Geass R2 and The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi are not fully downloaded yet. I'll probably be resting for a while and wait until either of the series finish downloading before I start watching anime again. Also I probably won't have much time to myself now that I'm going to college soon, so its kind of sad I have to leave it at that. Oh well, that is life for ya......

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog