Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, June 25, 2009


LOL, over 9000 joked failed. Yes, I mean finally I've got over 10k songs on my iTunes now. But yeah, I'm not bragging or anything as I'm sure there are people who has way more music on their computers than I do, but this is an achievement that I never thought would happen when I first got my iPod a few years ago.....

Well I mean really, when I first got my iPod Classic 160GB my brother and sister told me that I just wasted my money buying it and will never fill it up. But somehow over the years I managed to collect and fill up my iPod with so many different songs from many genres and almost listen to something different everyday. (well, until I got addicted to J-core and hardcore dance music. Doesn't mean I don't listen to anything else though) So like yeah, maybe for a normal person 10k would probably be too much to listen to but for a music addict for me even this is not enough. There is still tons of music out there I would love to listen to and if I have the chance even to buy the CD!

Yeah yeah, certainly none of this would've been possible if I didn't have a bigger HD or an iPod. If I was still stuck using a CD player and just burning 1 album per CD, it would get me nowhere like where I am now. So yeah, thank god for technology. Also, that 10k on my iTunes is not exactly all the songs I have. Currently I have like 16k or so music on my hard drive, with like several hundreds that needs to be "sorted" out before I synced them into my iPod.

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog