Posted by : Muzaffar Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Sorry that I haven't posted much on my blog these days, been real busy with college now with classes from morning till evening from Monday to Thrusday! Argh, why did I even torture myself like this, would have been better I became a NEET and just stay home....

Anyway, been addicted to this song ever since I heard on on OHR2 and never stopped listening to it ever since. Got to say USAO does make pretty dope jumpstyle tracks, just listen to the bass kick at 3.38, just makes you wanna jump!!!! Haha, lol. Don't think I could stop listening to this for a while..... kinda wished I actually have time to watch K-On! though. Already downloaded all the episodes and is sitting on my hard drive, but lack of time means it will probably be there for a while....

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog