Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, December 7, 2008


Do I need to say more? Found her while I was chatting with my friend about Miku Hatsune and all the other Vocaloid characters, then suddenly this came up. She does seem a little popular on Youtube though.... I really don't know what to say though, she does certainly look "kawaii" enough for pedobear to attack lol, not to mentioned how old she looks like.... =O I think her videos are cool enough to view and her cosplay seems good enough to pass from otakus to start drooling over. Well I just leave it to everyone to decide whether she looks hot or not, whether she could be a good cosplayer or whatnot, whether she could sing or not, bla bla bla, etc. etc. etc.......

You can view her many videos at her Youtube page, and get to know more about her.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tinkerchel

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog