Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not sure what I had in mind when writing this, but just thought of updating my blog a bit. Haven't done anything much over the past few days, just posted my application form for the Mercedes Benz Apprenticeship Training Program earlier today and this weekend I might go to TOC and see if I could apply there as well. Doesn't matter really which one I will get to go, as long as I can continue my studies that is all that matters to me (and of course, my family and relatives!) Other than that, my good friend Najib just went for his National Service Program today along with several others who were selected. Would be a while before I get to talk to him on MSN again......

Also, even after a week after I passed my driving exam I still didn't get my provisional driving license (PDL) card and the the sticker yet but then again I really don't have a car to drive either lol. Yeah, will write on the experience of that day when I get my license card (I did not forget, just don't feel like writing it) So like, what car what car am I going to get myself now? I have no idea...

In a car related news, the motor racing season is about to begin with the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) in Sebring this weekend followed by the start of the Formula One World Championship in Melbourne the following weekend. I know there are already several series already started (like the WRC in January and more recently, the WTCC just last week) but these two are considered the most highly regarded motorsport races in the world today.

Well thats about it I guess, will post some other stuff later.

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog