Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, March 5, 2009


Well I was supposed to post this yesterday, but the thought kinda slipped out of my mind and totally forgot to post it until now. Finished watching He Is My Master yesterday and thought the anime was quite nice. Its not really what you think as the image shows, but rather is just mostly comedy with some slapstick humor. I don't think many people would watch this and say its good, mostly it just feels average. Nothing fancy or special CG effects, even the storyline at times can be really predictable and can kill the mood watching it at times but I did enjoy watching it. The ending itself was pretty disappointing in my opinion, after watching the last few episodes I thought it was going to be a happy ending or something but it justs abruptly ended just like how the series started! To put it simply, the ending has a "to be continued..." tone to it, even though the anime was made back in 2005.

Thats pretty much about it from me I guess, don't know what else to say about this and already forgotten some of the things I liked to talk about. Well currently I'm watching Xenoglossia while still downloading Code Geass R2 and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Just click the "My Anime List" at the side there if you want to see what other animes I'm planning to watch and do add me if you have a My Anime List account, would like to make some friends there as well. =)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog