Posted by : Muzaffar Friday, June 12, 2009


No, not that Panic At The Disco song! They is a sreamo/hardcore band from Towson, Maryland in the United States. Yeah, finally starting to listen back to emo songs now after listening to J-Core more months on end lol. Still do listen to J-Core, but now trying to mix it up with emo/screamo, indie and the usual mainstream stuff and occasionally metal songs as well. Haha, my taste in music is pretty weird considering where I come from....

Anyway, I found them while I was browsing it-leaked like usual and just got interested to them because of the name (yeah yeah, I fall for it all the time) and since I haven't had any good emo/screamo band to listen in a while I just thought I gave it a try and listen to their songs. To my surprise it doesn't suck! I mean at first I tried to avoid listening to it but after a while I just went meh and download the album right away lol. The EP album itself wasn't that bad, although quite short the band does have a lot of potential to improve and probably write better songs....

Whatever it is if your interested please do support them and try listening to them. If you liked it then at least support the band by spreading the word around, keeping the scene alive. Long live emokid....

Myspace
Facebook
Youtube
Purevolume

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog