Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, June 13, 2009


Totally different than my last post, this is another song that I got addicted to since a few weeks ago. Heard this song so many times on the radio in my fathers car when he sends me to college I kinda got used to listening to it and actually started to like it.....

At first I thought it was Estrella that sang this song but after searching at several radio websites I discovered it was another band called Yuna that sang this song. Both of them does have similar style of music and both are kinda similar in their background, so was probably surprised at that. Although this song is sung in Malay, they do have made some english songs as well but I haven't listen to it yet.

For more info just visit their website. =)
Myspace
Facebook

Been talking a lot about music lately huh? =P

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    She sounds so much like Norah Jones.

  2. Xeno says:

    I think I have all her songs in my MP3(thanks to my big sister who provided them..don't know where the heck she get them from)..

    I recommend "Rocket" and "Polaroid"-a few of her English songs..

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog