Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, June 6, 2009


Pure flushness

Why isn't there any Ah Bengs doing this on their Civics? No, why isn't there anyone in Malaysia doing this on their cars? So far I've seen quite a few that can be considered "flush" but have not yet seen anyone rolling with +0 offset rims or pulled fenders. I mean it is more cheaper to get those done then to fiberglass the whole car and do some s***y modifications. Not to say all are bad, but its just that I've never seen any Malaysians done this kind of car mods before....

If I have the money, I would definitely pull of the flush look and make a statement about it! Who gives a f*** about speed bumps , potholes, rough roads or steep incline/decline roads, only a pu$$y would care about scratching their car. Unfortunately it is only a pipedream for me.... =(

More Photos

One Response so far.

  1. timothy says:

    bro..if ur car tht low and then kena pothole..ur gonna have to spend more $$$ just to service it..if u knw what i mean.

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog