Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, June 6, 2009


I know I didn't really have much interests in video games as I used to, but can't help but write about this. With so many titles being mentioned at this years E3 it would be almost impossible to list down which titles are the best. There is so many good games at the convention that almost all of them should be mentioned here lol.

For me though, one of the biggest news has got to be from Sony. Not only was the news about the PSP Go! blew my mind away but seeing the gameplay footage of Gran Turismo 5 as well as the news of Gran Turismo Mobile (or whatever it is called now) put a big smile on me from ear to ear. Well there are also several games that I was interested in, like Forza Motorsport 3, Halo: Reach, Halo: ODST, Soul Calibur Broken Destiny, God Of War III, Need For Speed: Shift, Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIV.

There is many more that I should list down but that would just be too much so just have a look at the news and clips from the shows here:
E3 Insider
Gamespot E3 Coverage
E3 Traliers

With all that said, what games are you looking forward to now?

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog