Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, June 4, 2009


Well it is new to me anyways. It is a Samsung SGH-Z240. Used to be my fathers phone before this, then he got himself a new phone (a Nokia E71 and gave his old phone to me. Well I needed another phone anyhow since my N-Gage keypad started crapping out and the phone at times goes haywire and stuff. Got it a few days ago and been trying to get used to it since I never used any other phone besides Nokia prior to this.

Funny thing is, my dad used to use Samsung phones for quite some time and now switches back to using a Nokia. I really don't know what to say about the phone so I'll just copy some short description about the phone:

  • 3G Phone with Quad Band
  • 1.3 Megapixel & VGA Camera
  • MP3 Player
  • USB/Bluetooth/Sync ML
  • MicroSD external memory

Well not bad considering that my father bought this phone about 2 years ago lol. Everything about this phone is good, and I never thought how good the phone could actually function. Sure the camera is a but meh, but the phone speakers were just awesome. Almost as good as the Sony Ericsson Walkman phones or the Nokia Xpress Music phones. Another thing I liked is probably how small and light the phone is, compared to the phones I used before this.



Still haven't tried using the 3G connection yet, and I don't think I could afford to pay for it either. But yeah, the screen is quite nice and the keypad seems okay. Not much I could say about the phone really....


.... but compared to my older phones it is definitely better than any other phone I've used so far. So starting from the left you can see the Samsung SGH-Z240, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia 3660, and the Nokia 3210. I did have a few other phones before this (a Nokia 2600 and a Nokia 8250) but sold them off.

Don't know what other phone I might think of getting later, but I just hope my current phone can last for a few more years, the N-Gage lasted almost 3 years worth of abuse and this phone has been used by my father for 2 years so if anything I need to make sure that it will last and not overabuse it like my Nokia phones....

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog