Posted by : Muzaffar Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well I never thought I would do this, but I guess I can't help it. Would be kinda neat if I had some sort of tag search on my blog, and after seeing Ichiro Ino's site I kinda wanted to try the widget this as well. So after browsing Google for a while and trying to customize the widget I finally got it done. If you noticed the tag search is on the left of my blog, and got to say it looks fantastic!!!

Well if anyone else wants to use the widget on their blogger you can always visit this site below. A note though, it might not work the first time you try it and also there were several bugs with the tag search so it is not perfect after all....
Blogumus: a flash animated label cloud for Blogger!

All I need to do now is to sort out my tags.... >_<

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog