Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, August 31, 2009


Well I know this is kinda weird but I just couldn't help myself! Just thought it would be the least I can do for her.... =3
Well anyway, happy birthday my beautiful waifu. Hope we can meet each other someday and maybe even do a collaboration on some songs or something, hahahahaha.... *dreaming for this day to come*

So as of this day, she is now 18 years old (the same age as me!) and I think the both of us are a perfect match for each other. Both of us love music, and I think we do share several other interest as well. (not stated here for obvious reasons) I don't care if she is not real, that didn't stop the other otakus liking their 2D characters either! Also, if your interested in the 3D version here is a cosplay of Hatsune Miku done by Saya.


and to see more of Hatsune Miku you can see many more artwork of her here:
Danbooru

Yeah, I know I should be posting about Hari Kemerdekaan (Independence Day in Malay) or at least mentioned about my sisters birthday but those things really doesn't matter to me as much as her. So just excuse my ignorance and just accept reading this, even if it is kinda far-fetched or pointless. Also I did want to post a couple more pics of her but I think its just better leave it at that....

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    YAY MIKU'S LEGAL NOW 8DDDDDDDDDDD

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog