Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, August 10, 2009

Forgot to post this yesterday so here it is:


Well what is the major difference between this and the old one? For one, its brand spanking new of course! But other than that, it is less powerful than my older one (450W compared to 480W) which should make it last longer and uses less power. Also this one has 2 PSU fans compared to my old one, making it easier to extract the hot air from my PC. Now compare that with my old PSU...


Meh, just forget about it. I know I should have taken more pictures (or at least some description on the PSU) but I didn't bother. As for how the old PSU failed, well I don't know what to say about it really. Think the whole PSU got stuffed with dust and the thing just died on me. Tried to on the PC but it just wouldn't turn the damn f***king PC on!!!!

Now I have another problem with the computer, my rear cooling fan failed. Think the bearing got loose and broke itself, causing an extremely loud and annoying sound every time I use the computer. So what I did was just disable the rear cooling fan and just use the front cooling fan and the PSU fan (which does come in handy). But yeah, can't run my PC like that forever and have replace the fan once I can find some time to actually go out..... =_=

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog