Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well not to say it is any sort of computer or system glitch or anything (well maybe it is, I don't know...) but thought the title seems kinda fitting with the situation. Anyway, here is just a quick update about what happened to me in the past week or so...

Just a day after I went to the PC Fair and got my things, my PC power supply unit failed on me (more on that on another post) which means that I was lagging behind my downloads once again. The biggest news however (and probably the most unfortunate that happened to me so far this year) was that I fell sick on Thrusday. Well what sickness is it you asked? I really cannot explain it myself, saying that I was infected with H1N1 would've been kinda extreme, but I think it was just a normal flu, along with a sore throat, coughing, headache and a lost of appetite. Not sure how the hell I got sick at such an awkward moment, because the very next day I had an exam at college and even then I had to force myself to take the exam. If I didn't it would be considered as a fail, and I had to repeat the course again. So I did the exam anyhow and even when I was sneezing and coughing like s***, I managed to finish and complete the exam. Sure I did finish it late and not very sure how well I did the exam, but considering how I was at that time the most important thing for me to do was to get back home as soon as possible and get some good rest. That also meant that my weekend has been completely ruined and I cannot go anywhere and just stay home and recover. Would have been ever worse (and boring) if my PC was still not fixed, but yeah I'm thankful for that! =D

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog