Posted by : Muzaffar Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Oh yeah..... this has definitely had my jaw dropped the moment I say the video. I mean I seriously know that Hatsune Miku was popular, but to even have her own concert? This is is absof'kinlutely epic. For what is considered as only a singing synthesizer application software with a character based on the software, it sure does have a sort of attractiveness.... *ahem*

Well yeah, I knew you'd probably know that I'm a big fan of Hatsune Miku and I feel really really disappointed that I will never have the chance to see this in person as far as I'm concerned. I don't know, maybe I'm just a ronery otaku or a complete loony, or whatever you guys might be thinking of me but whatever.... I love her and I don't mind if she is my "waifu" in the 2D world, hahahahaha. Her birthday is coming soon, so I might do something special for her.... ^_^

If anyone is interested in finding out more about this:
Hatsune Miku’s First Live Performance!

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog