Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, September 26, 2009

Haaaaaaaa..... it was only last week that I celebrated Aidilfitri with my relatives and friends and before I know it one week has passed and its time to get back into my normal routine and do the usual stuff like college and whatnot. Almost feels it was only like yesterday that the holiday actually started, hahahaha.....

Spent the whole week visiting relatives in Johor as well as going on holiday in Terengganu for 4 days (as that was the reason why I didn't go online for these past few days) with my parents, just lazying around at the resort we were staying as well as went around town and bought some souvenirs as well as taking a trip around the Terengganu River along with seeing the Crystal mosque and the Taman Tamadun Islam although it was only for a short while because of the intense heat.

Might post some pictures of the place later but I don't think I actually took that many pictures lol. =P

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog