Posted by : Muzaffar Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Well I finally did it! After two weeks (maybe more, I'm not sure) of playing Gran Turismo on the PSP I finally got all 102 Golds in Driving Challenges without using any cheat whatsoever! Yeah yeah, I know I'm not the first to do it (think there were several others before me) but still, I'm one of the few that could actually do it this early.....

To be honest, the challenges was quite easy compared with the previous Gran Turismo games (albeit, I still had to retry like a hundred times before I get a Gold on some of the challenges lol) and was quite fun actually to try each of the challenges. Of course the sad part was I didn't get to unlock anything special when I get all gold compared to the console versions (only got a custom BGM option after I pass through a few challenges) and the only thing I get out of it was just extra credit, which wasn't much really (compared to the "test course" race which gets you more money way more faster). Whatever, I still have a lot of racing to do as well as buying more really cool cars in this game!!!!

More photos to prove that I got all Gold for all the challenges. =)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog