Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, October 24, 2009


Hmmmmmm..... maybe its time for me to update my PC after all. Just been released a few days ago, and already many people are saying that Windows 7 is the best Windows OS ever! Certainly a great improvement over the over-hyped and resource hungry (and probably overly expensive) Windows Vista. Seeing people talking about Windows 7 just makes me feel so left out.... >_<

As people might have known, I'm still using Windows XP since the first day I bought this PC (a pirated XP at that!) and still using SP2 for some reason (never bothered updating to SP3 for obvious reasons) and I waited out from using Vista after seeing so many people complaining that Vista is slow, how most XP applications and games didn't work, etc. kinda puts me off from using it. But still, should a move to Windows 7 be a good move? Or should I just stick with XP until it is completely obsolete? I don't care though, maybe I should put my money on upgrading my PC instead of saving that money for a PS3, laptop or car parts. Whatever it is, the world and everyone else just keeps moving forward while I'm the one who is slipping backwards, undecided on what to do because of poverty. (well not to that extent but you get the point)

3 Responses so far.

  1. zoiq says:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfO_WcG72g

  2. Anonymous says:

    I haven't tested windows 7, but I'm certainly going to buy it next time I upgrade my computer, although that could take well over an year. Go for it if you're gonna keep using micro$oft's stuff, certainly 7 can't be as bad as XP or Vista.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Hmm...good luck with that.

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog