Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, October 31, 2009


Quite frankly, I don't even know what happened to me or even say anything that isn't nonsense about today. Practically almost everything that I do today wasn't even planned at all and wow..... surprised? confused? butthurt? rage'd? happy? sad? yes, a very EMOtional Halloween day indeed.....

Woke up in the morning, can't connect to the internet (after waiting for 4 hours to connect to the internet the night before) only to found out that my phone line got short (or something?), rage'd hard (whacked my modem a few good times. Surprised its still working), went to an internet cafe for an hour or two (just so I could go online!), got back home and went to a wedding, came back home, went to watch Michael Jackson: This Is It (more on that on another post), came back home (again) and then proceed to watch the Abu Dhabi F1 qualifying session on TV, on my computer, tried to connect to the internet (which I did!) while the phone line is still down and here is where I ended up lol.

Told ya it was random and nonsense, hahahahaha.....
Not quite sure how your Halloween day is but lets just hope it isn't as weird as mine. With that said, Happy Halloween folks!!! =D

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog