Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, October 15, 2009


Yeah, just finished watching it a few hours ago and I got to say that Wagenwerks pulled out all the stops with this one. The cinematography, the music, the settings and of course, the cars themselves all looked stunning in that video. All props to them for making such an awesome feature on Worthersee....

So how did I get interested in this in the first place? Well it all started when I first watched the trailer on Speedhunters. I do have to say that after I watched the trailer I was hooked straight away and thought of getting it. After that I went to their website and noticed they were selling the pre-order DVD (which comes with said t-shirt and stickers) and I knew I just had to buy this. So as for saying what Wagenwerks are, they are an automotive film crew that are based in the US which focuses primarily on Volkswagen cars and cars that are related to Volkswagen Group. With that said though, I do feel like they left out a lot of things in that video and at about 40 minutes long it does feel kinda short. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it was quite "worth-the-see" if you know what I mean lol. Watch this trailer and maybe you will understand what I'm talking about:


Seriously, all the cars in the video was dope. All the cars looked great, had (mostly) perfect wheel fitment and stance and each and every one of those cars are unique in their own ways. If only more tuners would make their cars more "simple" instead of just bolting parts on the car and having no style whatsoever.

Note: Okay, I know this isn't really much of a review and I know I left out tons of details about the Worthersee event, the tracks, and the cars and whatever else that I forgot to mention but its just up to you to find out more about it or not.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Suion says:

    INB4 SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

    soup Muzaffar, just wanted to say hi :D

  2. Muzaffar says:

    LMFAO, if you wanted to leave a message you could just use the chatox. Haha.....

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog