Posted by : Muzaffar Friday, March 12, 2010


I wish I have posted this a little bit sooner, but then again I don't usually have time to blog nowadays either lol. Anyway, the 2010 season has kicked off earlier today with the practice sessions at the Bahrain International Circuit with now 12 teams and 24 drivers competing together on the circuit for the first time in such a long long time.

Well I'll probably not gonna post much about today's practice sessions nor about the happenings during the past few months and with how crappy my internet is today I don't think I could link up much photos or anything else at all either! Woe always me... =(

Its okay though, hopefully I can post the race results like I did last year and probably explain more about the teams and the season when I find some free time. Hehe...

Anyway, for more info please check out these sites:
Official Formula 1 page
Autosport
GP Update
ITV
ESPN F1
BBC F1
Planet F1

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog