Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, April 25, 2010


As one of my cousin put it, "totally unexpected". Why you say? Well, when we (as in me and my cousins) first went to buy the tickets, we thought it was some sort of superhero comedy film (well, not sure like what but something like Superhero Movie I guess) but wow, it was just everything but comedy! Well it is a bit, but Kick-Ass was just that, it kicks ass!!!

No, I am not bothered to write much about the movie (as always haha) but just want to point out that, this film was just bloody awesome! And I do really mean it lol. The movie started out nicely and funny like how a comedy film should be, but the second half of the movie was pretty violent. How violent it is, I have no idea... maybe as violent as Grand Theft Auto? Pretty much I guess, haha. Lots of violence, profanity (beats every other movie I've watched so far in recent years lol) and a lot of explicit stuff. All of this, only in the theaters no less! Can't wait for the uncut DVD version to come out, as I'm sure there were many parts being edited out in the theater. Zzzzzz...

So yeah, how would I rate the movie then? Probably a 6/10 if I'm honest. Everything was okay though, but its not exactly the type of movie that I like watching. Would have been better if I went to watch Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D rather than this, but since all of my cousins agreed to watch this I guess I can't complain though. Oh well, at least I got to hang out with them more this time. A good family bonding yeah? Okay, maybe not that kind of bonding but erm... yeah, had a great time, and even if I had to spend my own money on them it was all for a good cause, haha. =)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog