Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, August 29, 2010


Okay, first of all I do want to say that I apologize I rarely update my blog often nowadays even when my practical has long been finished and that even that I am now on my semester break I still didn't update my blog with anything much. I guess you can say that the blog looks "dead" or whatever, but yeah... I'll explain that in another blog post soon?

As for this blog post, lets talk about today's F1 race which was held at the awe inspiring track that is Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps...

The race today was just splendid to say the least. With the unpredictable qualifying the previous day, and the changeable weather conditions that happened during the race it made the race really interesting. Added with the demanding nature of the circuit and the weather and you have a recipe for a great race! Haha, but I do have to say I got to feel sorry for Jenson Button though. He got punted out the race by Sebastian Vettel! I mean, seriously what was the guy thinking? He already made too many mistakes this season, probably more than he did in the whole of his career! God I wish Vettel would just handle the situation better like how the other drivers do...

But yeah, congrats to Hamilton for the win though. After being disqualified 2 years ago for "shortcutting" I think this win really means a lot to him. I could go on about the other parts of the race but I think I better just leave a link for you guys to read... (as always) But with what happened to Button, Vettel and Alonso in the race the championship now looks like its gonna be a 2-way fight between Hamilton and Webber. With 6 races left, the drivers championship could still go either way for the 5 drivers, provided that Hamilton and Webber do run into problems as well...

Hamilton wins dramatic rain-affected Belgian Grand Prix

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog