Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, August 30, 2010


Feels like such a long time since I've last watch an anime. Although I did watch Eden Of The East Movie I: The King of Eden a few days ago, this was considered the first time I've watched an anime series/season this year! Haha, okay so I might be a little behind time with ChäoS;HEAd, but who cares? Its not like I have time to watch every single anime every day...

So yeah, about Chaos;Head then. I've been wanting to watch this anime for years already ever since I knew about it but never had the time to watch it until now lol. I also wanted to play the game ever since I've gotten my XBOX 360 but even until now I never touched that game, not even once! Hahaha... might need to change all that soon. =P How was the anime then? Good? I guess. Great? Not really...

The storyline is somewhat similar in a way to Inception as both are somewhat related to "mind controlling" and stuff involving our thoughts and usage of our brains. Haha, I can never get old of these things now... okay, so beside that everything else is totally different I guess. In Inception its the guys getting paid to do the job if extracting information in the persons dream, whereas in Chaos;Head its about this guy who has these delusions and things happening to him that he has to figure out why it happened to him, and why he existed and stuff. Its pretty amazing to know how good they made the plot, I can't guess what was gonna happen throughout all the episodes until the very end!

The only disappointment I have with Chaos;Head though is that it felt very short, and the ending does kinda feel a bit incomplete in a sense that... what happens after that? (if you people watched it until the end, you will know what I mean) As I never played the game or read the manga yet I don't really know what happened after that point, but I hope the plan on making an OVA or another season soon. Seems like there is a lot of untold stories that was being left in the show...

Now I'm not gonna really talk a lot about everything else about Chaos;Head, such as the plot, the characters, the production or all that crap. If you are really interested you could always just google it yeah? Haha, I'm too lazy nowadays to do an in-depth posts like I used to last time out but I guess with so many things happening in my life right now its just a matter of time before people start moving on right? Yeah, same goes for this blog. Don't think I have time to be a blogger like I used to be either... =(

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog