Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, August 1, 2010


Yeah, I think Sebastian Vettel could have walked away with the win if it wasn't for the stupid penalty. But I guess it was his fault to begin with... Oh well, you win some you lose some. Also another worthy mention was how chaotic the pits were during the safety car period. Nico Rosberg's Mercedes had the rear right wheel came of when exiting the pits, and shortly after Robert Kubica was released into the path of Adrian Sutil which of course both cars collided.

Haha, it was really quite an interesting race to watch even though I probably missed the first 10 laps as I tried rushing home from The Curve after watching movie with my cousin and friends. (more on that on another post) So with this race in the books, it is time for all the team to have a compulsory 1 month break before the team heads to one of of my favorite F1 circuit in the calendar, Spa-Francorchamps!!! =D

Rapid Webber storms to Hungarian victory

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog