Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, August 2, 2010


Well it was kinda unexpected to be watching StreetDance today, but since my cousin insisted I guess it was okay. Well yeah, the movie was good alright, and if the title wasn't obvious enough it really was about "street dance" so do speak... (and to be honest I was really never a fan of dance movies, but whatever)

So... how good is the movie really? Well I guess its quite good for an independent film (I think, since it wasn't really that heavily advertised and that the fact that it was co-produced with BBC) but whatever... oh and did I say it was British? Hahaha, but to be honest I really do not know what to say about the movie. In short, it was like... dance, a fight, more dance, drama scene, climax, final dance scene, end. LOL, nah it was not really that straightforward but the storyline wasn't really the movies strong point. However, the concept of having ballet and street dance was quite cool actually. The part where they dance near the end was just astonishing.

But other than that, nothing much really. I have no idea who all the casts are, or the fact that who the actual dance crew was but it was fun watching it nonetheless. If your a fan of dance movie like my cousin was, yeah go ahead and watch. I'm sure you people will enjoy it just as much as watching You Got Served, Step Up, Stomp The Yard, etc. But then again, for normal film goers like me it really is nothing special. Oh well... at least I didn't have to pay for it lol.

I have to give it a 7/10. Well, what else would you want me to give it? By the way, I have to thank my friend for paying for the tickets and buying popcorn and drinks for me and my cousin. Haha, yeah I will have to repay you someday... but that is if I have money left after next week! XD

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog