Posted by : Muzaffar Wednesday, September 8, 2010


Oh my goodness. Just spent 2 days straight watching Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun back to back!!! I think this has been one of the craziest anime marathon I've done yet so far, and I got to say that its been really enjoyable as well as just downright crazy. Lacking sleep, lacking appetite, lacking in social interacting, isn't just the best way to enjoy being an otaku? Why bother with real life when I enjoy anime just as much...

But of course I'm not really saying that anime could substitute real life or anything, of course unless your a true otaku and a full time NEET/hikikomori then I guess real life isn't necessarily an option! So yeah, I think I need to stop blabbering about what anime is or why its so good and stuff and talk about the anime itself yeah? Well... I might save that for another post though, haha. I'm just too tired to write about it now and I think I can write a lot more and a lot better after a good night sleep. =)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog