Posted by : Muzaffar Friday, January 16, 2009

Yeah, just wanted to brag about it and say that I passed the theory exam today. Well thankfully I passed it the first time around and don't have to pay another RM50 to retake the exam again. =P Anyhow, I got 43 over 50 out of the minimum score of 42. It was not really hard or anything but was just worried sick about the entire ordeal. So with this done now I can rest easily and move on to the tasks ahead, which is to do the practical exam. Tomorrow I will have to attend the workshop being held at the same place as where I did the course before this (forgot the name of the place still, was in Tanjung Aru or something!?) I guess it will just be another boring day, but of course another step closer to getting my driving license! =D

By the way, I have been listening to many awesome bands on It-Leaked and now have several new bands that I would like to write about some day. Gonna add this to the lists of things to write along with my movie reviews.

T.T

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog