Posted by : Muzaffar Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Okay, it was not to be expected that I would ever watch this movie (was supposed to watch Outlander or something) but in the end my friend wanted to watch this movie and everyone has to watch this movie. What a waste of my money......

Anyway, besides watching Juno at Sunway Pyramid, my and a bunch of my other friends went to play at the arcade to play Wangan Midnight and Daytonoa and also played pool later that day. So yeah, not much to say about today compared to my other posts, but maybe that is because I'm lazy to post anything here at all? Beside wasting money (again) at Sunway, earlier today I got a call from one of my old friends who suddenly decided to come to my house. Well I don't feel like explaining that at all so I'll just leave it at there......

The review for Bedtime Stories, Yes Man (and now Juno) will be posted up when I feel like it.

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog