Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, January 3, 2009

Well before I finally post up my new years resolution I just want to say that FINALLY I can register to take my driving license. =D Yeah yeah, I know there are those who got their license early and all, but at least its better late than never for me. Also hope the saying is true, "good things come from those who waits....." ;) Will be going to a 5 hour course tomorrow about the license, and Najib said it was really f***king boring and ask me to bring my PSP instead of listening to the talk lol....

Anyway, just a short list of my new year resolution. I know some of them can't be accomplished but hey, at least I tried.....

  • Try to lose weight (yeah right.....)
  • Get my driving license (I hope so)
  • Get a part-time job (this is going to be tough)
  • Get enough money to buy my first car (preferably a rwd car)
  • Tune the hell out of that car....
  • Enter the new season of Star Drift Challenge with said car
  • Also need to find some sponsors for that said event.....

And of course to enter an automotive college or some sort and get a proper job in the automotive industry.


Haiz, so many things to do, and yet so never gonna accomplish them..... =(

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog