Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, February 22, 2009



Well as you might guess, Streamyx has been quite slow these couple of days and has gotten worse over the weekend. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is in frustration here but I mean come on, if there is a problem with the line could you please make an announcement and do something about it!!! Its bad enough they already have to include government tax along with the internet bill (which with the 1mb + phone line package, cost more than RM100 per month!) and yet still do all this stupid things and ripping us off. I'm only thankful that my dad is paying for it and not me. If I was the one paying I would probably just switch to another ISP like Izzi or P1W1MAX. Better still, move to Japan and have 10+mb internet connection for only RM50! (yeah, internet is cheap over there)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog