Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, March 2, 2009


Just finished watching Code Geass a few hours ago, and well I'm pretty much stunned at the end. I'm completely lost for words as how awesome the ending of the series was done. There were certainly a lot of questions that need to be answered throughout the whole show, but I'm not willing to read the manga or the light novel, and I'm definitely not going to bother going through the picture or audio dramas. I'm not going to bother making a summary for Code Geass yet, cause I need to go through R2 (the second season of Code Geass, I just finished the first season so far) before making up the summary of the whole show. But I just want to say is, WTF happened to the Order of The Black Knights!!? It just self-destructed when Zero left the battlefield and leave Tohdoh in charge. (sorry, can't help spoiling you guys about that lol)

I'm not sure if I want to continue straight to R2 yet, or leave myself some time and watch other things first. I finished downloading Idolmaster: Xenoglossia just last week, and now currently downloading The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya through torrents. (which might be painstakingly slow, but better than nothing I guess) But since I have no chance of downloading anything through any file-hosting sites right now with s**ty Streamyx being so damn f**king slow these couple of weeks, I might watch Xenoglossia first before going back to watching Code Geass R2. Should leave me plenty of time to download it when Streamyx becomes okay again....

All in all, Code Geass may appeal to most of you mecha fans as well as for those who are attracted by the storyline (like I did) and the characters. Might not appeal to everyone but hey, no one is stopping you from not watching it so you can decide for yourself if its worth watching it or not. There is a reason why this show won so many awards and accolades, and why so many other people besides me that are following this show with so much enthusiasm and passion and supporting their merchandises. (well not really on the level like most otakus are, but you get the point....)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog