Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, April 12, 2009


Bought this today at the PIKOM PC Fair. Have tested it there over there and was quite surprised how comfortable and good the headphones are. It is a SteelSeries Siberia headphone in Special Edition Red. Hehe, well I'm too lazy to write about it now but will try to write a review on it tomorrow. So this is my third consecutive purchase at the PIKOM PC Fair, and probably is the most satisfying yet! Been surveying on this pair of headphones for a while already, but most of the shops were selling it for a really high price. It was a good thing I had enough money to buy this, or else could just be stuck using the cheap one I bought last time.

Also, this is my third branded gaming peripheral I owned. With Logitech, Razer and now SteelSeries, I really have no idea what else should I buy next...

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog