Posted by : Muzaffar Friday, April 10, 2009


Woohoo! Finally finished watching Code Geass R2 a few moments ago in under 2 weeks lol. Just one word to summed up the entire series and that is...... inexplainable! Yeah, I'm just totally lost for words on how f***ing amazing Code Geass was. Almost everything about it was just perfect, the character, the story, the seiyuu, the staff, I mean everything! You couldn't ask for a better anime to watch than this. There was a reason why it won so many awards (which I explained in my earlier post) and even until now there are still people who can't stop talking about it.

Okay, enough about that rubbish. Lets get straight to the point yeah? Being the second series some might say that it wouldn't follow up as well as the first right? Well with R2, it probably did an excellent job combining the two seasons together to make it one hell of a show. Maybe for me I did get confused at first as to how the story started in R2 with Lelouch almost forgotten about the whole ordeal between the Black Knights and Brittania, and even has a little brother with him! But after I watched a couple of episodes I did understand the whole situation and actually praise how the way the story went. I'll probably just leave it at there for you to imagine....

Then with all the chaos and corruption for power, the United Federation of Nations was formed, Brittania got pissed and wage war against the Black Knights and the United Federation of Nations, Lelouch found out about his past, managed to meet his parents eye to eye, kill them, bla bla bla.... Roflmao, think I should just talk about the ending cause I don't feel like telling everything lol. Anyway, I think the ending was greatly done and like how Death Note ended, with the main protagonist dying in such a way that even when everyone wants to hate them just couldn't help but feel bad about them. Which kinda reminds me, both Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami do have something in common, should I write about them later? Yeah, will think about that soon.....

So onto the ending now, and wow was it really really really dramatic. Nunally managed to open her eyes and managed to see Lelouch's face after 8 years!!! (in the story that is) After some fighting scenes it ended with Lelouch managed to become the emperor of Brittania, the leader of the United Federation of Nations as well as the 2nd in command of the Black Knights. Then during a parade Zero appeared and killed Lelouch in front of everyone. I was like "holy s***...." and was just gobsmacked. Well to be honest I was already spoiled when I heard Lelouch was gonna die in the series but didn't expect it to end like that at all. Well whatever, it was enjoyable and had a great time watching it. Don't need to recommend or comment if you rather watch or not, the anime speaks for itself. Once you watched the first episde you will be totally hooked till the very end. (which sadly, is the type of person I am)

I really could go on and on about this anime, but I'll save that for another time. So yeah, a little sad that such a great anime has come to an end, but happy that now I can go watch Suzumiya Haruhi tomorrow. Might even do a 1 day marathon like I did with Wangan Midnight! Should be awesome.....

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog