Posted by : Muzaffar Thursday, May 21, 2009


Well me and my family were just eating at Swenson's at Subang Parade about a while ago and I just can't help but noticed the rims that were on the car. At first I thought it was a genuine Work Euroline DH but upon closer inspection it was some cheap knock off wheels that looks similar to the Euroline.

After looking at the wheel I found out the brand was called EXE Pegasus. Not sure where the company is located or how the hell did they manage to copy the wheels but it was sure that it is this sort of things kinda ruined the whole aftermarket import parts that so many companies tried to build up, only to have things like this happen. I don't know what to say, it is a subjective matter than has been discussed many times but in the end does it all really matter? Either you save up a lot of money to buy the "real deal" or settle for a cheap knock off if you can't afford it.

Same thing has been going through my mind as well when I finally get my car. Should I be faithful to the tuning industry and help them buy their original, quality parts or settle with something cheap that has little to no quality and also the fact that you know that it is a fake. Oh well, I guess there are things that can't be ignored but if I had the decision I would definitely save the money and buy the Euroline DH. Wouldn't matter how much it costs, the fact that it is one drop dead gorgeous set of wheels (especially when done proper with a good offset) could make an almost mundane car look spectacular...

Oh yeah, there was another topic that I read yesterday that was discussing about knock-offs as well so go take a look for yourself:
Customer Car - Do-Luck x Bulletproof CZ4A Trunk

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog