Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, June 15, 2009

Just realized I missed my 1 year anniversary of my blog by a few days. Originally made this blog on Monday, June 9, 2008 just for the fun of it back then and never really thought my blog would actually attracted anyone. How so many things actually happened in just a year....

Ever since that very first post there has been a lot of things that has happened, with this blog being the sole proof of the many changes. I made many new friends, followed several other blog/news sites as well as developing several new interests and knowledge in the process. Yeah yeah, enough about all the crap already. Here is my best wishes on hopefully another great year of blogging lol....

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Like how you discovered your love for traps? Happy anniversary!

  2. Onoken Fag says:

    GTFO

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog