Posted by : Muzaffar Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Haha yeah, once again I forgot to post up the pictures again. Just kinda had too many activities last week and also that I feel sick this week and even as I type this I didn't recover by much. Hopefully I'll get better over the weekend. =)
As for the photos, like I said earlier I didn't actually capture that much pictures and the picture quality is crap but yeah never mind. I will only post a few pictures here out of all the photos I took, as the other photo are probably crappier than this lol.








Like I said, not much indeed and some of the photos actually come out more worse than I expected. A 4MP camera is a little crap nowadays compared to the newer cameras out there, oh how I wish I do have a proper camera.....

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog