Posted by : Muzaffar Tuesday, September 8, 2009


I know I should have posted this yesterday but I kinda forgot lol. Yeah, I know I'm not a hardcore gamer as I used to be since I cannot afford to upgrade my PC or buy a next-gen console so I'm a little left behind on all the new games out there. But that doesn't mean I have can't keep up with the latest games on my PSP though!!! I know college has started already (and how crappy the new semester started out) but I still can't stop playing at the moment!

So like if you notice the picture above those are the games that I'm currently addicted to playing on my PSP right now. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA is a music based rhythm game that is similar to DJ Max, Beatmania, Guitar Hero, etc. while Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny is a fighting based game which we all know and love. I got to say both games are pretty fun to play even though most of the time it makes me want to break my PSP in half just because I suck at losing!!!! Maybe I should just play something else eh?

Well maybe I should, since I do have several other video games that I recently put inside my PSP and with more games coming out soon in the next few weeks I do have a lot of games to catch up and finish...

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog