Posted by : Muzaffar Monday, November 30, 2009


Sorry for not posting much this month, just haven't really had much things to blog about lol. Practically been occupied playing DiRT 2 over these past few weeks and couldn't care less about anything else lol! HellaFlush III might have been over a few weeks ago but this video was just released a few days ago and I just couldn't help but post it...

Basically the video was just a summary of the whole HellaFlush III event and I got to say the whole video was excellently done!!! The music accompanying the video is pretty fitting with the theme as well. With that said though, I do wish I could be there and enjoy the atmosphere but then again the grass is ALWAYS GREENER on the other side. *sigh*

Anyway, if you like what you see here then be sure to check out these links below for more HellaFlush III coverage:
HellaFlush
Speedhunters
Flickr
Wrong Fitment Crew
(I'm sure there is probably more, but I think this should be good enough!)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog