Posted by : Muzaffar Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Okay, the fact that that this is my sixth/seventh glasses in the past few years since I started wearing them really shows what a careless person I am. My last pair of glasses apparently snapped when I tried cleaning it a few days ago and when I told my father about it he insisted on getting a new one. Damn, should have just kept quite instead if I had known what would happen next...

Anyway, so yesterday I went to the same shop that I usually go where to get my glasses and well I just expected to get a new frame which would fit my old lenses. Then suddenly they asked me to check the power of my eyes and realized my power increased a lot on my right eye! F***, and what at first was just to get a new frame for my old lenses became getting a new frame and lenses! Dammit, that wasn't in the script at all I tell ya. So yeah, fast forward to today and I got my new glasses with the specified lenses. Not too sure if I should be happy, thankful or just a pissy f*ck (haha, I just made that word up yesterday!) but yeah, whatever I guess.....

Here is another view of my glasses, looks quite okay though and don't think there is much to complain about. As you could already tell on the first photo, the brand of the frame is Evisu and along with the lenses it could about RM500 *gasp*.


Meh, I told my father to get me cheaper ones (since eventually I will break them as always) but he was just plain stubborn and wanted to get me these. Again, I couldn't care less anyhow, he was the one paying for it! Errr.... guess there is not much to say other than "thanks dad" now huh? Yeah..... thanks dad. =)

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog