Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, December 26, 2009


Well lets clear this up a bit. I know most people might mistake this as Avatar: The Last Airbender, but the fact is that this is a James Cameron directed movie which of course is titled Avatar. At first I thought it would be just some sort of sci-fi movie which I couldn't care less about, but after watching it through I already have second thoughts about whether should I go watch this again (in 3D perhaps?) or not, hahahaha. I tell ya, if any of James Cameron's past films are to go by *cough*Titanic*cough* then he surely has struck gold yet again.....

I seriously cannot believe how perfect this movie is, from the simple and yet meaningful plots and storyline, the characters, the special effects, almost everything was absolutely perfect. I don't think there were anything wrong with this film at all! (apart from the sound loss at the beginning of the movie, but I blame the cinema for that) If the reviews and box office earning is anything to go by, then it surely is a must-see movie for sure. Just take my word for it, go buy a ticket and sit and watch the magic happen right before your very eyes.

I'm not gonna post anything much about the movie or the characters much here, just because the movie is just too perfect for me to say anything lol. Just look up at the link above for a better plot summary and whatnot, I'm just too lazy to right here haha. But anyway, just want to point out that the casting was pretty good and all of them did a splendid job portraying their characters in the film. Another thing to note is that the 3D animation and camera effects they used for this film was just jaw dropping amazing. It makes all the other movies look plain and dull in comparison.

Okay now, after thinking it over I really shouldn't have posted this review because writing about it just doesn't do the film justice. Not saying I'm overhyping Avatar or anything but I just can't tell you people how good this film really is, no words can express how worthwhile it was watching. As I said before and I'll say it again, you just have to go watch it believe me. Even though I'm not that much of a sci-fi movie fan, but this was just something else. So how do you think I'll rate this film then? Overall I just have to give it a 9/10 rating just because its perfect. It couldn't get a 10 because that would just be unfair to all the other greater movies out there, hahahahaha....

Yeah yeah, this has got to be one of the lamest movie reviews ever on my blog eh? Well I really couldn't care less about it either lol. I'm just posting this just to amuse myself. Its not like anyone is gonna read it right? Right? RIGHT!!!?

*hear the sounds of crickets chirping*

Okay, never mind. Forget about it, just go watch this okay?

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog