Posted by : Muzaffar Friday, December 25, 2009


メリークリスマス!!!
Well if posting on posting Twitter wasn't enough, I decided to post it here as well just for the sake of it. Wishing all my friends who celebrate Christmas today to have a good time with your relatives, friends, whatever. Enjoy this day everyone as 2009 is coming to a close, 2010 is just around the corner and I'm sure everyone has got their plans for next year.

As for me, I don't celebrate Christmas or give a s*** about 2010. All I know is I'm gonna watch Avatar later today with my father, and a few days later I'm going to Johor and spend most of my time in Singapore. What else is there for me to do? Play video games? Watch anime? Loaf around? LOL, doesn't matter though. Will think of something somehow in some way or some other.....

Oh, and an accompanying Christmas song courtesy of Shingo DJ:

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog