Posted by : Muzaffar Saturday, February 20, 2010


Its not that I'm rich or anything, but I just like posting stuff that I buy and post it online lol. Well you could say that I'm a showoff or whatnot (maybe just a bit or a lot depending on how you see it) but really, its my blog and I can post whatever I want! Anyhow, these are just some stuff that I bought from Lowyat a few days ago.

So what are they exactly then you asked? From the left you can see the Belkin SurgeMaster surge protector (had to buy it after what happened a few weeks ago), a Sensonic DVD+R blank cds (10 pieces), a D-Link Ethernet PCI adapter (had to replace it since the one on my PC got strike by lightning), a 3.5mm jack extension, and of course the Logitech QuickCam S5500 (hopefully get to use once I get my internet working again). The Siberia headset is not really a purchase but rather, a replacement for my old one which got killed by bass, hahaha. (seriously, I think it was after I listened to Round Wave Crusher for an hour on OHR3 lol)

Okay, and then there was a purchase from today...

Yep, I finally got a pair of Macbeth shoes! Now I'm a part of the scene... *cough* *cough* (well apart from this I also bought some trousers but I guess that doesn't really matter now does it?)

Can't read? Then scroll down below...

Oh lookie here, whats that inside the box?

The poster does look pretty cool yeah? (okay, maybe it was a bit too obviously photoshopped, but who cares...) Oh yeah, the shoes itself...

Behold, the Macbeth Wallister. Yeah yeah, nothing great or limited edition but at least it looks cool and hip! Its a Macbeth after all...

and some more photos...




But I do have to say that, if I bought this with my own money I would have been well over broke and really have to be a vegan just to get my money back hahaha. But yeah, thanks mom. =)

2 Responses so far.

  1. Can you tell me how you destroyed that Headphone? I never knew you could render useless a headphone like that...

  2. Muzaffar says:

    I was listening to an online radio one day. Was the kind of music that you'd hear in clubs and stuff, really hardcore stuff. Guess my headphones overheated and broke from all that bass, hahaha...

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog