Posted by : Muzaffar Sunday, February 28, 2010


I'm not gonna write a lot about my first week on my SIT (Supervised Industrial Training) as a technician/mechanic, but thought I could share some photos I took on my camera phone. Yeah, the pictures might be a bit blur, small and whatnot but my phone camera is only 1.3 megapixel. Hopefully I can get a new phone soon lol...

Anyway, the workshop is quite a cool place to work. The people there are very nice and helpful, and I hope I can learn a lot from them. Spent the first 2 days clearing and cleaning the workshop, moving car parts, furniture and whatnot to make the working environment a bit more comfortable. After those 2 days I finally got to work on some of the cars there, even though I didn't get to work on all the cars as much but nevertheless its quite fun to work even though my body starts to ache a lot nowadays ever since I started work lol. Okay, enough about me though and lets take a look at some of the cars inside the workshop:



Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

Ford Mustang

Lexus GS300/Toyota Aristo JZS161 (with a automatic 2JZ-GTE motor)

A BMW 3 Series E30...

... with a Nissan RB26 swap!!!



Nissan Silvia S15

Honda Integra DC5 race car (ATCS Spec)

Well I do wish I could write some more about the workshop and stuff, but I just feel too tired to explain everything. Oh well, I'll try to post some more when I have a better camera/camera phone (yeah right) and have some more free time to post something. Who knows, maybe there will be more better cars coming into the workshop in the future. (*cough*Aston Martin GT4*cough*) Its only been a week, and there is 19 weeks left to go hahahaha...

Copyright © Muzaffar's Blog